Our premiere service features revolve around servicing equipment of all makes and brands. We also offer service agreements that permit you to maintain an agreement with Action Air to supply you with worry free services for an extended period of time. We also offer 100% financing for you to feel more at ease when considering our maintenance agreement. You can rely on Action Air for all of your air comfort needs.
Offering professional, residential and commercial plumbing contractors in Lubbock, Midland, and Odessa Texas. We are the best at troubleshooting plumbing problems in your home or building. From old homes to new homes, to restored homes or commercial property, only the experienced plumber has a keen ability effectively diagnose and solve any plumbing problem he’s faced with. Action Air prides itself on possessing the most extensive plumbing knowledge in the plumbing business. Building a plumbing reputation of the very highest quality plumbing work, unmatched plumbing expertise, and most importantly; the most honest business in the plumbing industry. Word of mouth recommendations and referrals are the backbone of expert plumbing service. Proficient plumbing troubleshooters do not waste time chasing after plumbing solutions that are not needed. Aiming for the most time saving and cost effective plumbing methods that will eliminate the plumbing problem and frustration.
Action Air Products
Our products are professional grade, qualified and reliable systems for your home or business. We supply and service only trustworthy brands that have been proven to stand the test of time.
Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners
Through enforcement of the Plumbing License Law, including examination, licensing and registration of the plumbing industry, the Board ensures that qualified individuals following clear standards protect the citizens’ health and safety. Action Air is committed to adhering to Texas State compliance protocols to ensure that we deliver the best level of service applicable by law. .
Plumbing tips for the Lubbock, Midland, and Odessa Texas areas
- Homeowners should consider replacing old water heaters, furnaces, toilets, or any other appliance with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. This means any unit that is more than 12-15 years old can probably pay for itself within a few years by reduced utility usage.
- Periodically drain water from the bottom of your water heater to remove sediment. This will extend the life of your water heater.
- Stop annoying water hammer noises by installing shock absorbers that absorb vibrations in water lines.
- Use biodegradable soaps & detergents.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Replacing an old shower head can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- Don’t put up with any slowly dripping faucets. A slow drip can waste as much as 150 gallons og water each day or 4,500 gallons per month and will add to the water bill.