Water Heater Installation Lubbock, Tx
The luxury of having perfectly heated water available on demand is one we often times take for granted. That is, until an old or improperly functioning unit stops producing hot water altogether. If your hot water heater has stopped working or if you are looking to upgrade you water heater, call on Action Air & Plumbing to serve you. We provide fast and affordable water water heater installation in Lubbock, Texas, 7 days a week!
Here at Action Air & Plumbing, our team of dedicated and dependable plumbing professionals provide reliable residential and commercial plumbing services throughout Lubbock County. Family owned and operated, we pride ourselves on our customer first approach to home services. After all, aside from competent and high-quality service, nothing is more important than you feeling comfortable and confident with the plumber you choose to install your new hot water heater. The very foundation of our business is built not upon but meeting our customers expectations but surpassing them each and every time!
What You Can Expect From Action Air & Plumbing
When you call on Action Air & Plumbing to install a new water heater in your Lubbock home, you can rest assured you will receive quality of service that is second to none. Our team of licensed and highly trained plumbers live locally and take pride in serving their communities. They will arrive to your home in clearly marked vehicles, in clean uniforms, with a smile and skillset necessary to resolve your plumbing issue, guaranteed. Call us today and see why Action Air & Plumbing is the #1 rated company performing water heater installation in Lubbock. You’ll be glad you did!
Signs That You Are In Need Of Water Heater Replacement
– Rust Colored Water: If you see rust colored water flowing from the faucets in your home there is a good chance your water heater is rusting from the inside and may soon need replacement. Even if the rust color is intermittent it is important to be deligent. All to often homeowners ignore this major warning sign of a failing unit only to have a tank rupture or spring a leak flooding hallway closets, basements, or garages in the process.
– Gas Smells: If your home is outfitted with gas appliances (gas stove) and your hot water heater runs on gas power, you should never ignore the smell of gass in your home. Loose joints and fittings can allow natural gas to seep out of the supply line and into your home. If you smell gas, call a licensed plumbing professional right away!
– Age: Did you know that the average lifespan of a hot water heater is 10-15 years? If your water heater is in the ballpark or approaching it’s expected retirement age, preempting it’s failure may be a wise choice. Newer hot water heater models are more effecient, and could save you money every month on your water bill. Not sure how to tell how old your unit is? Check your water heater for a serial number. It will tell you exactly how old it is.
– Strange/Loud Noises: As your water heater ages the single most common contributer to failure is sediment buildup inside the tank. If you hear banging/clanking sounds coming from your unit, or if your hot water supply seems to become shorter over time, sediment build up is a likely culprit.
– Leaking Water Heater: If your hot water heater has sprung a leak, call us today! A leaking unit will need to replaced 95% of the time (as opposed to repaired). The sooner the leak is stopped, the less water damage will occur.
– Lack or Insufficient Supply of Hot Water: If it seems as though you are constantly running out of hot water, its likely time to replace your hot water heater. Give Action Air & Plumbing a call to schedule a free estimate for your hot water heater installation in Lubbock today!