Leak Detection Lubbock, Tx
Here at Action Air & Plumbing we take pride in being known as one of the most knolwedgeable, well trained, and professional plumbing companies in the State. So it should come as no surprise that our licensed plumbing technicians are amongst the top leak location experts in Lubbock County. With state-of-the-art equipment and up to date training our team uses only non-intrusive methods for isolating and locating plumbing leaks. Our team works hard to ensure a top quality customer experience, and hassle-free plumbing leak detection in Lubbock. Rest assured that when you call on Action Air & Plumbing our team of professionals can both locate and repair leaks with precision!
When dealing with fresh water leaks the main objective is to identify the presence of hidden or hard to find leaks. We utilize specialized electronic leak detection equipment paired with decades old techniques to ensure this happens both quickly and effeciently. Once located we can provide you with a free estimate to repair it based on the size of the leak, it’s severity, and location of the leak.
The Most Common Types of Plumbing Leaks in Homes
– Plumbing & Pipes: When excessively high water pressure causes stress to a homes piping, over time, it can lead to corrosion or ruptured pipes. Rust and corrosion are also key contributors when dealing with residential plumbing leaks.
– Water Heaters: Although hot water heaters do not require typical “leak detection” service, they are still a major source of water leaks in Lubbock homes. When hot water heater tanks corrode over time they can develop leaks.
– Drains: When drain/sewer lines become blocked or intruded they can leak to nasty back ups and leaks. Sewage overflow into a home or business is the last thing any owner wants to deal with! Having drains cleaned regularly and camera’d every 1-2 years is a great way to catch root intrusions, line breaks, and obstructions before they become a major issue.
Contact Action Air & Plumbing today to schedule fast & affordable slab leak detection, fresh water leak detection, or sewer line leak location service throughout Lubbock County. We are standing by and ready to help!
How Much Does It Cost? How Long Does It Take?
Just a few short years ago if a home or business owner was experiencing a plumbing leak, it would take most plumbers an entire day just to find it. Manual leak detection methods in the absence of equipment was costly and time consuming. Nowadays that has all changed. With the advent of electronic leak detection equipment most leaks can be located within 1-2 hours substantially reducing the cost!
Give us a call today at (806) 787-6501 to schedule your free leak detection estimate. We can quote you a price for service or schedule service quickly with flexible and convenient scheduling timeframes.
Can You Find Slab Leaks?
Absolutely. Not only can we locate leaks hidden under slab foundations, we can do it without jackhammering through the concrete slab! Some plumbing companies do not possess the necessary equipment to do this but here at Action Air & Plumbing, we do! Before you allow any plumbing company to tear into dry wall, and jackhammer holes in your homes foundation, give us a call to schedule your non-invasive slab leak detection in Lubbock!
Non-Invasive Methods We Utilize:
– We can pressure test your homes pipes
– Probe for excess moisture
– Perform a standard meter test to determine the presence of a leak in minutes
– Audio inspection for fresh water leaks and video inspections of sewer lines
– Slab leak detection Lubbock
The best part about all of the options mentioned above is that none of them will cause any expensive to repair damage to your home! Just another reason to choose Action Air & Plumbing to perform your slab leak detection service in Lubbock.