Action Air has been providing expert HVAC maintenance, repair and replacement to homeowners of Greater Lubbock, Midland, and Odessa Texas areas. When you give us a call, we will help you understand your HVAC problem over the phone so you know exactly what you need to get the job done.
- Saturday Service
- Same Day Service and Installations
- Scheduling at Your Convenience
- The Longest Warranties in the Industry
- A+ BBB Rating
- Locally Owned and Operated for Over 20 Years
- Your Call Answered Live 24 Hours a Day
Why choose us for your HVAC services in Lubbock, Midland, & Odessa TX
Our warranties are always among the longest in the industry, and our commitment to your satisfaction is unlimited. We’ll be here when you need us, and you can count on the same exceptional service experience every time you call. There’s no better choice for plumbing repair or HVAC service than Action Air Plumbing. Our HVAC technicians are certified and licensed to provide you with the finest heating and air conditioning service and installations.
Air Conditioning Repair
In the middle of the summer when the heat is blazing the last thing you want to happen is have your air conditioner start acting up or just plain quit. We know these situations are no fun, which is why we are prepared to be there when you need us. We make sure to answer our phones on time and get a technician to your home as quickly as possible. Plus we stock most replacement parts on our trucks so we can fix your system on the first visit instead of having to run all over town to pick up parts.
Some of the most common problems that occur are:
- Your condenser stops running – Probably caused by a faulty motor or compressor…we’ll check things out, explain to you what needs to be done, and get things running right, and right on time.
- Uneven cooling throughout your home – We can balance your system for comfortable temperatures in every room the system covers.
- The temperature just isn’t cool enough – More often than not, we can fix the problem by cleaning the evaporator coil. But if your system isn’t up to the job, we’ll recommend a new, more energy efficient, and affordable replacement system.